NERC CIP Bootcamp – San Antonio
November 8, 2016
November 10, 2016
EnergySec Members receive a 30% discount. Send an email to email@example.com for your special code.
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 30 REGISTRATIONS
We have group rates!* Please call 877-267-4732 to receive a group rate code.
|12 or more
* Does not apply to already discounted options such as the EnergySec Member discount.
EnergySec’s team of experts, with years of relevant industry experience in cybersecurity and NERC CIP implementation and audits, have developed this bootcamp to prepare you for success in meeting CIP obligations
This course is perfect for both seasoned NERC CIP professionals seeking to broaden and update their knowledge and understanding, as well as those new to NERC CIP who wish to jump start the learning process on these important standards.
Attendees will come away from this event prepared to tackle the challenges in the latest version of the standards, including version 6 and possible future versions. In this course we will:
- Explain the nearly two dozen formally defined terms and other important words and phrases that are still undefined
- Describe the nearly 20 categories of assets to which requirements apply
- Explain the bright line criteria and the three tier (High/Medium/Low) approach to asset classification
- Discuss the new standards in version 5 and 6
- Explore changes that in version 6 and likely areas of change in future standards
- Provide references and discussion on the pertinent NERC filings and FERC rulings on these standards
- Deep Dive into the each requirement of each Standard with detailed explanation and discussion of entity obligations and auditor expectations
- Discuss the evidence needed to demonstrate compliance during an audit
Venue: Marriott Plaza San Antonio
555 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Marriott has a special group rate for attendees of the NERC CIP Training at the Marriott Plaza San Antonio of 159.00 USD per night. Reservations can be made using the link below.
There are a limited amount of rooms available at the group rate, on a first-come, first-served basis. The last day to book your room at the group rate is October 6, 2016. All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. The hotel will not hold any reservations unless they are secured by one of these methods.
Book Your EnergySec Group Rate >>>